The 62 story One Thousand Museum in Miami is a project by globally renowned architect Zaha Hadid. Not only is it one of the tallest buildings in the city, the building has a distinctive “exoskeleton” that’s designed to remove the need for columns within the apartments. The building will also set itself apart by being the only residential tower to feature a rooftop helipad. Despite its stature, there are only 83 Miami condos for sale within the building that range from 4,600 to 9,900 square feet of living area.
The helipad is a major feature but you’ll also find something called “The Aquatic Center” occupying the 61st and 62nd floor of One Thousand Museum condo. This consists of an indoor swimming pool as well as an al fresco sundeck. Also look for a fitness facility, theater room, billiards and the SkyLounge where you can use for social gatherings. The residences of One Thousand Museum consist of traditional residences occupying half a floor as well as duplex townhomes, full floor penthouses and one single duplex penthouse. A major feature is the ability to not only request concierge at the touch of a button but also control lighting, shades or the climate using the same interactive touch panels.
One Thousand Museum is across the street from Bicentennial Park, a waterfront commons. Within walking distance to the southeast is the American Airlines Arena where you can watch a sports game by the Miami Heat, a concert or something else entirely. The Bayside Marketplace is great for al fresco shopping and dining or you can use the Metromover Station near Bicentennial Park to explore the rest of the area. Miami Beach is reachable by using the MacArthur Causeway just north of the building.
- Private rooftop helipad
- Sunrise and sunset pools located on the 8th floor
- Two levels of additional amenities on 60th and 61st floor with indoor Aquatic Center and private event space
- Indoor recreation deck & sun deck on the 60th floor
- Sky lounge
- Scenic glass elevator
- Secure on-site parking
- Full service spa & fitness center
- On-site security personnel
- Valet parking
- Architecture and amenity spaces designed by Zaha Hadid
- Landscape architecture by Enzo Enea
- Museum-quality interior and exterior illumination
- Amenity space scenting crafted by 12.29 olfactory consultants
- Functionally integrated security and technology program
- 83 Estate size, Half, Full Floor and Duplex Residences
- Half floor residences from 4,600 to 4,755 sq. ft with 10′ ceilings
- Full floor residences from 9,900 + sq. ft with 12′ ceilings
- Multiple oversized balconies
- Ceiling heights from 10-20 feet
- Floor-to-ceiling window walls
- Customized Kreon illumination designed by Uli Petzold
- Integrated home automation by Crestron
- Three to four parking spaces per unit
- Custom designer kitchens by Gatto Cucine with Gaggenau and Sub Zero appliances
For additional information, pricing, availability and floor plans kindly send your information and we will get back to you promptly
I don’t think that architecture is only about shelter, is only about a very simple enclosure. It should be able to excite you, to calm you, to make you think. Haha Hadid
You must log in to post a comment.