ARQUITECTURE & DESIGN
Designed by renowned firm Arquitectonica and interiors inspired by Yoo By Philippe Starck, iconbrickell rests on a ten-acre enclave on the edge of a 1000 foot Biscayne Bay waterfront and is surrounded by lush green parks and walking paths on either side.
A mix totaling over 1,800 units (1,648 residential, 162 hotel) in two residential towers and one condo-hotel; studios to three bedrooms and measuring 495 square feet to more than 2,600 square feet, iconbrickell is one of Southern Florida’s largest condominium developments and also one of the costliest in the history of South Florida with development costs exceeding $1 Billion, located on the prestigious Brickell Avenue, at the intersection of downtown Miami and Brickell. iconbrickell unites Miami’s urban metropolitan areas and has views of the Miami River, Downtown Miami, Miami Beach, Key Biscayne, Biscayne Bay and city views.
From the time that you set foot at iconbrickell, it is clear this is a uniquely special place. Arriving guests are greeted by a spectacular two story entrance, lined with 100 columns throughout the driveway, some with lit “eyes” that glow to guide your way and “watch over each arriving guest.” The gigantic columns, estimated at 5 million dollars, are modeled to resemble Moai Statues of Easter Island heads that embrace your journey into Starck’s world of playful spirit, sophistication, urban-chic style and luxurious waterfront living.
Floor plans at iconbrickell range from studios, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom with layouts ranging in price from $325,000 to over a $1 million.
Throughout Miami’s cityscape are sumptuous luxury condominiums, with lavish finishes, spectacular views and sophisticated design… but iconbrickell is so unique, that it stands out among the rest.
In Miami, lounging by the pool is a favorite year-round pastime. At iconbrickell, it is a mind-blowing experience! Rising 100 feet on the 15th floor and overlooking the blue-turquoise waters of Biscayne Bay, residents of iconbrickell tower 1 and iconbrickell tower 2 will find the critically acclaimed two-acre lushly landscaped outdoor living room with mosaic carpets, recreational areas, and pool deck. Inspired by legendary French designer Phillipe Starck, it is the Magic City’s whimsical urban-chic version of the “Champs-Elysees”, the pool deck features Icon Café, towel and lounge service, three infinity edge pools and a dreamy 12 foot outdoor fire place residents refer to as their very own ”Arc de Triomphe”.
Alongside the three pools are rows of Japanese Cherry Blossom Trees, which offer just the right amount of shade for those wanting to cool down from too much fun in the sun or just wanting to take advantage of the unrestricted wireless technology (Wi-Fi) in one of the cabanas and read a steamy novel on your iPad/nook. For those wanting to catch up on their chess game, checkmate your moves while sipping on your favorite cocktail.
iconbrickell’s three pools consist of a reflection pool, hot tub and a lap pool, and make up the longest pool complex in the United States. The three combined measure a whopping 300 feet in length and hold an astounding 300,000 gallons of water. The square hot tub is one of the largest in the world, measuring 38 x 35 square feet and can hold up to 80 of your closest friends. The lap pool is 40 feet longer than an Olympic size pool, running from one side of the property to the other and measures 205 feet in length. The pool runs parallel to the Miami River, and from certain angles, the water appears to feed into the water below.
If you are looking for ultra-posh pampering of ICONic proportions look no further, The ICONBRICKELL SPA, located on the 14th floor of Tower 1, is a soothing and indulgent escape to the hustle and bustle of Miami’s urban life.
Inspired by YOO by Phillipe Starck, The iconbrickell Spa is a staggering 28,000 square-feet, complete with a juice bar, treatment rooms for exotic massages, a 5,000 square foot aqua-therapy lounge, fitness center with multiple exercise classes, Pilates studio, a state-of-the-art gym, posh locker rooms, His and Hers Eucalyptus steam rooms, saunas and relaxation areas. Looking to soothe those aching muscles from swimming or from trying the new state-of-the-art “Surf” class, complete with a life size moving board (offered at the Spa). Sink into one of three pools for some aqua-therapy (cold, warm, and hot) at the 5,000 square foot white and grey sanctuary, resembling a Roman/Turkish bath. Sit back onto a Starck signature chair or oversized comfy bench alongside a working fireplace and relax under life-like stars twinkling from the yellow 1,000 piece crystal chandelier above, which required hand assembly over several weeks.
For those that fancy a read…pick one of hundreds of books, all covered in white at the library bordering the pools but bring an open mind because at iconbrickell we don’t judge a book by its cover!
Alice welcome to wonderland…for some Reel luxury, residents and their guests can enjoy a night at the movies without waiting in line, parking, sticky chairs and a crowded theater. iconbrickell’s 30-person theater is a wonder-all with oversized blue velvet plush couches designed by Philippe Starck.
TOWER 1 (NORTH TOWER):
is the largest of all three towers, totaling an impressive 715 units, 15 units per floor, and rising 57 stories. Due to its vast size iconbrickell’s north tower has two addresses 465 Brickell Avenue and 475 Brickell Avenue, which internally can be accessed by its own bank of elevators on either side of the two-story lobby. Each residence at iconbrickell comes with one assigned parking space, located on the 5th through 14th floor. Residents with an additional vehicle have the option of using the “in-house” valet service for a monthly fee.
- Unique, ultra-contemporary architectural design
- A site surrounded by two parks, Biscayne Bay and Brickell Avenue
- A spectacular, two-story entrance and valet drop-off
- Two full-service bayside restaurants
- A spa and fitness center with amenities normally associated with a five-star resort spa
- Smart building technology with “i.c.o.n.” (interactive concierge on demand network) capabilities in every unit
- Wireless technology on the sky terrace and other common areas
- Multi-level covered parking
- Full-time concierge staff offering a full range of services including housekeeping, laundry and dry cleaning, 24-hour valet service, mail and package reception
- Innovative poolside and bayside dining and lounging including Icon Café
Your park terrace and pool deck
- A two-acre, lushly landscaped outdoor living room and sanctuary more than 100 feet above Biscayne Bay
- Row after row of stately trees and lounge chairs that flank a spectacular 300-foot long swimming pool divided into a wading pool (where tables and chairs may sit in the water), a thermal hot tub and an Olympic-length lap and recreational pool overlooking Biscayne Bay
- An outdoor fireplace overlooking downtown Miami to take the chill off on a January night while you play floor chess
Your spa and fitness center
- Juice bar
- Full array of free weights and weight equipment
- State-of-the-art cardio equipment /cardio theater
- Aerobic studio and treatment rooms
- His-and-hers lounges and relaxation areas
- Whirlpool tubs and cold-plunge pools
- Steam room and Redwood saunas
Interactive concierge on demand network
- Breathtaking views of Biscayne Bay, downtown Miami, Key Biscayne and South Beach
- Several spectacular, urban floor plans
- Elegant smooth ceilings rising to nine feet
- Floor-to-ceiling laminated windows with energy-efficient tinted glass
- Terraces with glass railings, accessible from bedrooms and living room
- High-efficiency central air-conditioning-and-heating unit
- Sprinkler fire protection system
- “Interactive concierge on demand network”
- State-of-the-art telecommunications wiring including high-speed cabling to all television outlets and home-run-configured CAT5 cable for telephone and data communication
Your residence master bathroom
- Elegant French limestone bathroom flooring with the Classic Style or blue St. Tropez limestone bathroom flooring with the Cultural Style
- Matching limestone vanity top with porcelain lavatories
- Italian cabinets
- Designer faucets
- Air Bubble jet system tubs in select units
- Elongated water closet
- European-style bidet with coordinating porcelain faucets in select units
- Walk-in marble shower with the Classic Style or limestone with the Cultural Style.
Your residence kitchen
- Italian cabinets
- Elegant stone kitchen countertops and backsplash
- 36″ Sub-Zero refrigerator
- 30″ Wolf** glass cooktop
- 30″ built-in Wolf** dual convection oven
- 30″ microwave**
- Bosch** three-cycle dishwasher
- Double stainless-steel sink
- Garbage disposal
- Top-of-the-line, full-size stackable washer and dryer
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
Welcome to iconbrickell – the urban chic playground where entertainment abounds, culture comes to play, and nightlife never sleeps. iconbrickell is located within what Brickellites call the “30-minute live-work-play circle,” in the epicenter of Miami’s business and financial district and surrounded by parks and historic landmarks, Biscayne Bay, Brickell Avenue, and Miami Circle®. iconbrickell is just steps away from, pedestrian-friendly bustling sidewalk cafes, restaurants, night-time establishments and posh boutiques found throughout Brickell and Downtown Miami.
NEW RESIDENTS FAQ
iconbrickell New Resident Fees
- Move in/out Fee to association = $500
- Application Screening Fee = $100
- Pet Registration Fee per Pet = $100
- New tenants = association security deposit equivalent to one month’s rent
- Vehicle registration for assigned self-parking space in garage = $100 for sticker
- Additional Vehicle parking with Valet = $210/month.
Valet Guest Fees
- 0-1 hours: $11.00
- 1-4 hours: $19.00
- 4 – 10 hours: $24.00
- 10 – 24 hours: $34.00
- Lost ticket: $34.00 plus the hours the car has been in the lot.
- Fees are subject to change based on special events in building or surrounding area.
Facts on iconbrickell living
- Tower 3 Residences start from the 16th floor. The W Miami Hotel units are the lower floors up to floor 15. This is the only tower which allows short term rentals less than 6 months.
- Tower 3/ W Miami Tower, is valet only parking. Units do not come with self-parking garage spaces.
- Towers 1 and 2, only allow rentals of a minimum 6 months.
- All towers are key fob secured, access is gained by fobs within elevators and all entryways, except main lobby.
- All towers have security, and 24hr front desk personnel at main lobby.
- Garage is secured by a gate, access is gained by registered vehicles only displaying the parking sticker.
OTHER FEATURED ICONIC AMENITIES AT ICONBRICKELL INCLUDE:
- Billiard Room
- State-of-the-Art Cardio & Free Weight Center
- Conference & Party Room
- Chess & Card Playing Room
- Cipriani Italian Restaurant found on porte-cochere level
- Cantina La Veinte found on porte-cochere level
- Icon Café
- Two protected green spaces/ parks on either side of community
There is no other building that comes close to what iconbrickell offers. It is the ultimate playground for both adults and children.
Restaurants & The Spa
465 Brickell Avenue, Tower One
495 Brickell Avenue, Tower Two
485 Brickell Avenue
485 Brickell Ave
15th Floor, Pool level
FEATURED LISTING AT ICON BRICKELL
For Sale $750,000 For Rent
- 2 BEDROOM
- 2 FULL BATH
- 1,290 SQFT
This bayfront ”city within a city” offers a unique urban resort lifestyle designed by Yoo inspired by Philippe Starck. A one of a kind 07 line 2 bedroom 2 bath in tower 1 has been completely upgraded impeccably designed to maximize the space and views. The kitchen comes with Italian cabinets 36” sub-zero refrigerator, 30” wolf glass cooktop, 30” built-in wolf convection oven coach, 30” wolf microwave. Your residence master bath includes a jet-set tub, elegant French limestone, walk-in closets and fully furnished. The amenities are endless and as imaginative as can be. Your lifestyle will include an over-the-top spa and fitness center, Cipriani and Rosa Mexicana restaurants, enormous pool on-site boutique hotel for friends and family to stay private cinema, billiards, and so much more.